1. The citizens of the foreign countries listed in the relevant items of this schedule are not required to hold a visa in order to report for an examination to a port of entry, subject to the terms and conditions set out in this schedule, including inter – alia the intended period of stay in the Republic.
2. The holders of passports of the following passports do not require visas to enter South Africa:
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland;
- British Islands of Bailiwick of Guernsey and Jersey. Isle of Man and Virgin Island;
- Republic of Ireland;
- British Overseas territories do not require visa.
Nationals of the following countries need a visa to enter South Africa: British Dependent Territories including Anquilla, Bermuda, British Antartic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cayman Island, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, Henderson, Cucie and Oeno Islands, Sovereign Base Area of Akrotiri and Dhekelia and the Turks and Caicos Islands.
3. The passport holders of the following countries are not required to hold a visa in respect of purposes for which a visitor’s permit may be issued for an intended stay of 90 days and when in transit: