Divorce Decree

Final divorce decrees filed in South Africa cannot be requested from the Department of Home Affairs. 

This must be obtained directly from the Court where the divorce was filed in South Africa.Copyright © 1998-2018 South African Consulate General, New York City.  Managed by Cymbeline Rodriguez.
333 East 38th Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10016