This is a permit issued by the Department to a corporate applicant. A corporate applicant is defined as juristic person established under the laws of SA or foreign country as a corporation to employ foreigners to conduct work for such applicant.
Checklist of Documents to be Submitted:
- A duly completed application form (BI-1738) signed by applicant.
- Passport valid for no less than 30 days after expiry of intended visit
- Two (2) passport photos
- Medical report (physical)
- Radiological report (chest X-ray) or skin TB test
- Police clearance certificate (criminal background check) from all countries applicant lived in since age 18 for one year or longer.
- Flight itinerary
- No fee
- Proof of U.S. legal status (copy of green card) if not a U.S. citizen
- Proof of financial means in the form of bank statement
- All requirements if spouse and children wish to accompany applicant
- Corroborated representation demonstrating the need to employ foreign worker
- Proof of a Corporate Worker Authorisation certificate
- Request for the number of foreigners to be employed
- Job description of each foreign worker and remuneration
- Processing time is 2 – 3 weeks
Attention: South African Consulate General in New York Applicants ONLY:
- $16.00 money order for overnight mailing.